Some bloggers will intentionally take a blogging hiatus during the summer months to usually spend time with their children and family. So, with that being said, I bet you’re wondering “Alyssa, you’re a college student, you have no children to spend time with during the summer, why haven’t you blogged?” The answer to that is literally I don’t know. I don’t know why I haven’t blogged a speck of anything over the past month from when I wrote you last and told you that I would. (To emphasize on the fact that I haven’t blogged in ages, let me tell you this: i started this post on Saturday, the 25th. It is now Tuesday the 28th)
I used to have the two jobs and I’ve been put down to one – which I certainly don’t mind at all. Its at a Dunkin Donuts and everybody knows how much your girl likes her coffee. So i enjoy working there usually 5 or 6 days out of my week.
When I’m not working i’m either just watching Netflix or playing The Sims 4 all day long. Sometimes i’ll see my friends. But enough about my summer, i’m here to tell you whats to come:
- Marvel’s Ant-Man movie Review (will contain spoilers cause OMG END CREDIT SCENE)
- My second annual Boston Comic Con full day experience – I meet Stan Lee and more!
- GISHWHES recap – I am participating in the madness that is GISHWES!
- Re-packing for college: What I brought last year that I’m not bringing back
- August 7th, 2015: Miss Alyssa Michelle turns one! A look back at how i’ve progressed over the year (if I can find enough screenshots for ya…)
Those are just a few of the things to come and I am excited to start back up again now that my summer is winding down and that I am in control of my life! Talk to you in a few days!