Well, this post is unexpected. I’ve never had ‘friends’ in the blogging community so I never got nominated for anything, but here I am, getting nominated by Matthew at Normal Happenings for the Super Specific Liebster Award. *gulp* Read my response under the cut and get a laugh at the responses!
1. Ask your best friend/significant other to make an annoying animal sound. How did they react, and what animal did they imitate?
The boyfriend was confused. He did not give me a noise or sound as he was at work and this was exchanged through message.
2. *POOF* I am your barista. Order your favorite coffee shop beverage exactly as you would in real life.
Medium iced caramel swirl 3 sugars melted and regular creamer with half a pump of Maple Pecan (if i’m feeling adventurous)
3. Do numbers have personalities in your mind? If so, tell me about the personality of the number 6. What’s it’s story? What kind of disposition does it have?
I see the number six as kinda like, mature but childish. Does that make sense?
4. What is your favorite movie title? Not your favorite movie, just the title, irrespective of the quality of the film.
Alien. It’s so ominous. What kind of aliens? Where did they come from? I’ve never seen it but the title is definitely something to ponder on.
5. Story time! Your best friend suddenly finds themselves in the body of your least favorite animal. Craft a story of five sentences or less with this unfortunate predicament as a central plot mechanic. Bonus points if it’s the same animal they chose to imitate.
I used my boyfriend for this again in my mind. He’s a spider and he’s staying like a spider cause I hate spiders and I ain’t dealing with it. Sorry Shane.
6. Tell me. Do Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo?
Matt, the fuck even is this question???
7. Tell us about the most boring game show you could ever imagine.
I was gonna say something to do with Trump but it would be so entertaining to see him fail and look like an idiot. But for some reason snail racing comes to mind.
Which of the following useless superpowers would choose and why?
– The ability to randomly add cat meows to every song on the radio
– The ability to randomly add the Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story to even the most intense of any movie scene
– The ability to randomly add Owen Wilson saying “WOW” to any line of dialog in a video game
The ability to add Owen Wilson saying ‘WOW’. Have you seen that lightsaber video?? It’s funny as heck (linking below in case you need a laugh).
9. What is the hexadecimal color code for your favorite color?
10. On a scale of one to 15,742.58, how do you feel about these super specific questions?
I’m probably at a 20 million right now in confusion but this sure as hell was fun.
And that is the end of that! I don’t have friends to nominate so if you want, copy these questions and do them for fun!! Link back to Matt if you do cause I was so lazy to come up with my own.