Hello everyone!! This month I am challenging myself to write EVERY DAY by taking on this challenge created by the lovely Megan over at A Geeky Gal. I saw her doing it and while I didn’t do it with her as she made it I did decide that the second she released the full list I was going to give it a shot.
And so here we are. Its been a month or two since it was released and wanted to wait until October to get it done specifically because September was a little hard on writing for me and November is NaNoWriMo, and then its Blogmas.
Yes, Blogmas is happening again this year. We are tackling that monstrosity of 25 days of blogging during the holidays. If you want to catch up on last year’s ahead of time or have no clue what the hell I’m talking about, here it is. But enough about that, I have a whole month to mentally prepare myself for that and come up with a mental list of things I want to discuss.
So go below the cut to see the prompts for each day and her responses and get hyped with me!
30 Day Geek Out Challenge Prompts
- Day 1 – What was your first fandom?
- Day 2 – What is your most recent fandom?
- Day 3 – What was your favorite convention experience?
- Day 4 – What was your worst convention experience?
- Day 5 – What is the geekiest thing you’ve ever done?
- Day 6 – What real life geek inspires you?
- Day 7 – What fandom do you love that you didn’t think you would?
- Day 8 – What geeky hobby do you have?
- Day 9 – Favorite anime (or anime series)?
- Day 10 – Favorite movie (or movie series)?
- Day 11 – Favorite manga or comic book series?
- Day 12 – Favorite video game (or video game series)?
- Day 13 – Favorite book series?
- Day 14 – What super power would you like to have?
- Day 15 – What Hogwarts House are you in?
- Day 16 – What crossover would you like to see?
- Day 17 – Favorite video game soundtrack?
- Day 18 – What character would you like to meet in real life?
- Day 19 – What series is underrated?
- Day 20 – What series would you recommend to anyone?
- Day 21 – How did fandoms influence you and your life?
- Day 22 – Favorite fandom quote?
- Day 23 – Something you love about the geek community?
- Day 24 – Something you want to improve about the geek community?
- Day 25 – Favorite geeky youtuber?
- Day 26 – Favorite Disney movie?
- Day 27 – Favorite superhero?
- Day 28 – Favorite movie soundtrack?
- Day 29 – You’re an anime/cartoon character now! What outfit are you always wearing?
- Day 30 – Most obsessed-over fandom?
So I will see everyone tomorrow for the first day of posts!! I am so excited to see what happens and what I can come up with for this challenge.
Become a supporter on Patreon and help Nerd Side of Life create the kind of content content that YOU want to see! Or support with a one-time Ko-Fi donation!