What’s going on everyone? This is the last of my awards posts until I get nominated again, so let’s just get a move on, shall we? I was nominated by the ever-so-entertaining Justin. If you’re not following him already do yourself a favor and do it now. Trust me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So, now onto answering his questions…..
1. What’s your favorite soundtrack from a video game?
The Stardew Valley soundtrack is the most relaxing thing to listen too. Seriously, it helps me sleep sometimes.
2. What’s your favorite soundtrack from a movie?
The Greatest Showman, by far is the best soundtrack for a movie ever produced, period.
3. If you had super powers what would they be?
To keep my concentration for longer than 5 seconds.
4. If we were to race what car are you bringing to race me?
My own lil Volvo. Thing’s got speed.
5. Favorite animal?
The order is EXACTLY as follows, do not screw it up: Penguins, dolphins, dogs, cats, then otters.
6. We both are hanging out. What bar are we going to go?
I don’t go out often, I wouldn’t know.
7. An arcade game you never get tired of?
You know, I never really did arcade games. I was a ski-ball kinda gal.
8. Favorite store at the mall?
Hot Topic. My local store knows me by face every time I go in.
9. Favorite place to eat at your local mall?
Johnny Rockets. Until they CLOSED IT!! Luckily the mall in Florida has one now too.
10. Favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms all the way. Sometimes I’ll mix it with Cinnamon Toast Crunch, my second favorite. I live my life on the edge.
11. Have you ever snuck into movie at a movie theater?
Nope. Thought about it once when my theater was shitty, but then they remodeled and became less shitty. So there went the awful security, too.
Well thats about it! No nominations and extra questions for this cause I’m to lazy too at the moment (and need to do some NaNoWriMo writing…. eek!!!).
By the way, if you haven’t been keeping up with The Games that Define Us…. what are you doing? Go to the Adventure Map here and get to reading!!