Today I am going to answer 73 vogue style questions! I was nominated for this by Megan at a Geeky Gal! You can see her answers here!
This is such a cute idea and it’s been a while since I’ve done a post that wasn’t nerdy related or Star Wars so I hope everyone likes this and enjoys the break of Star Wars for now!
1.What’s your usual Starbucks drink?
I think it’s a Blonde Iced Latte with White Chocolate Mocha syrup and Almond milk, when I do go to Starbucks.
2. What does your work station look like?
It’s a long series of three desks combined, iMacs all the way down. We share the space between us for editing and stuff, but I do keep a calendar near the main station which is usually where I park myself.
3. All-time favorite food?
Mac and Cheese
4. Favorite author
I really don’t think I have one.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
None of my business, really.
6. What’s your favorite video game?
Pokemon Sword or Stardew Valley.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure treat?
8. Your favorite movie?
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back.
9. Favorite book?
The Harry Potter series.
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
“Brains are stupid.”
11. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter all the way.
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
Laptop, but desktop if the laptop isn’t cooperating.
13. What projects are you working on right now?
Right now, just working on a lot of writing. Some fan fics (mostly one-offs), then my books I want to eventually fully plot and get done.
14. What’s your favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
Film maker or just a writer.
17. Played any sports?
When I was a kid i did softball, basketball, soccer, gymnastics….. but now I’m just lazy.
18. Do you have a degree?
I have a Bachelor’s in Communication, with a double concentration in Film and Television.
White, part French Canadian and Portuguese.
20. What’s your favorite type of blog post to write?
Reviews of things! Those are most fun to me and my Let’s Ramble stuff.
21. What do you like to collect?
I do a lot of stuffed animal collecting and then like, Pop figures and what not.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative. Tough. Ambitious.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
I have no idea.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My Twitter group chat about Star Wars, we call ourselves the Sheevie Jeebies.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A Disney Annual Pass.
26. Sorting House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My friends and my job that I managed to get.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I got to go home twice.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I finished writing a thing and I was able to put it up!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Being able to lay in bed all day and do nothing.
32. Favorite season?
33. Favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
I don’t really get surprised. When I was a kid my parents surprised us with Disney but that was about all I can think of.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
Once more, I don’t really have any.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
Really nothing. I don’t have the mind for that kind of thing.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I try to cook a lot now because I want to eat a little better.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Cookie dough. Any chocolate also.
42. Is there a dessert you dislike?
Not a big pie person, myself.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Avocados. Ugh. Gross.
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
Chick Fil A sauce. I don’t do condiments but oh man.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
At 4am? Probably just toast or something.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Star Wars for dummies.
48. Best animated film?
For me right now its Frozen 2. But Moana is a close second.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Gotten into stuff that I’m into.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Just dinner or brunch or something.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Pull out to many stops. I know you might want to impress but that is absolutely not it for me. I have anxiety so doing too much is a lot for me. Also bring me flowers.
I told a guy I hated flowers and he brought them anyway for our first date. Didn’t go back out with him again.
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
Oh god, I don’t even know.
53. Best comic book character?
I don’t read a lot of comics.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Chapstick, lipstick, and gum.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
Oh gosh, probably no one.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Tell me your favorite sushi roll?
I don’t eat sushi.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
Jeffree Star Cosmetics in the shade Calabasas.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
IT cosmetics CC cream.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
99% of the time I air dry it.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t have one.
63. Favorite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Saturday? I think my mom said I’m going to get my teeth cleaned and then probably a whole lotta nothing after.
65. A movie you laughed the hardest through?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
66. A movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
I have no clue. Strangers by the Jonas Brothers? I listen to that a lot.
69. What’s your favorite animal?
70. Favorite illustrator?
I have no idea.
71. A person you want to have coffee with?
Jeffree Star or Shane Dawson.
72. What country do you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Become a supporter on Patreon and help Nerd Side of Life create the kind of content content that YOU want to see! Or support with a one-time Ko-Fi donation!